US deploys stealth fighters and supersonic bombers for live-fire drill with South Korean forces - but North Korea dismisses it as a 'wild military act'
- The U.S. flew two bombers and four fighter jets alongside South Korean forces on Thursday in a live-fire drill
- The display was in response to North Korea, which launched a midrange ballistic missile over Japan earlier this week
- The drill also came a day after the U.S. tested it's missile defense off the coast of Hawaii
- The US and South Korea conducted bombing drills along the border on Thursday, in a clear warning to North Korea following another ballistic missile launch earlier this week.
- North Korea's test launch saw a ballistic missile fly over northern Japan in an act of outrageous provocation
- South Korea then responded to the show of force with a display of firepower near its border with the North
- Mr Trump said he’d received Kim Jong-un’s message ‘loud and clear’ and added: 'All options are on the table’
- Kim Jong-un has missiles that have the potential to reach a wide arc of the Western Pacific, including Guam